- An extract of our General Terms and Conditions:
- The collection, processing, and use of personal user data are carried out in accordance with the strict guidelines of the German data privacy laws based on the principle of data reduction, data transparency, and data security. The collected data is processed and used by PN and their trade and service partners to the extent that is legal, desired by the individual user and necessary for carrying out the deal concluded with the users of PN and the maintenance of resulting customer relations.
- For the performance of PN’s services liable to registration PN needs the following from the users: name/s, address/es, phone number/s, fax number/s, e-mail address/es and data for the handling of payments. In order to successfully bring job providers (industrial clients, advertising and event agencies, etc.) and job seekers (promoters, hostesses, etc.) together, PN also needs data from their users that are usually collected in personnel records by job providers registered on PN. Depending on the type of service it is also necessary to fully or partially pass on data to trade and service partners of PN.
- Provided the access to PN’s website PN reserves the right to save multiple records on the web servers. These records are necessary to guarantee the functionality of PN’s services and are only analyzed internally for the improvement of PN’s website. Disclosure to third parties – with exception of counting and advertising mechanisms – does not take place. Other than that, PN is referring to the heading “Disclaimer third-party providers”.
- Besides that, access data is saved in log files when viewing the website. These log files give information about the visitor’s country, IP address, remote host, time, account status and when required the transferred data volume and website from which the user came to PN’s website as well as the product information about the used browser software.
- Furthermore, PN informs all visitors of this website that this website uses so-called cookies for the administration of user sessions and improvement of the visitor experience. Cookies are small text files which are buffered in the visitor’s browser software for 365 days at most. The visitor can avoid storage of cookies by adjusting the corresponding settings of the particular browser software, but PN points out that in this case not all features of this website can be used to the full extent. Other than that, PN is referring to the heading “Disclaimer third-party providers”.
- Personal data is only collected with the user’s approval (e.g. through checkbox confirmation during registration of a user account, by sending a contact form or request of individual offers by the user). Upon informal request, the users of PN obtain information about saved personal data, free of charge. Users of PN can request the deletion of their data at any time in written form via e-mail or letter to the data protection officer.
- In case of termination of PN’s services liable to registration, user data will remain saved on PN’s web servers if necessary (e.g. due payments, current prosecution), unless it conflicts with the law. But under normal circumstances, a request for deletion means that all user data will be deleted from PN’s web servers immediately. So as a rule, “deletion” really means deletion!